Marvel’s Free Hip-Hop Cover Sampler Comes to Comic Shops!
Get 14 Of The Most Popular Hip-Hop Covers With This Free Sampler!
Marvel’s Hip Hop Variant initiative is a hit! And we’re bringing those can’t-miss mashups back with Marvel’s free Hip-Hop Variant Sampler! Fans can’t get enough of Marvel’s homages to the most iconic and well received albums of all time. So we’re bringing them back to your local comic shop once more! The sampler has been promoted everywhere from the New York Times, Entertainment Weekly, Fuse, MTV, Fortune, VIBE, RevoltTV, MassAppeal, Uproxx, XXL and many more, Marvel’s hip-hop mash-ups are taking the stage for their encore! Promoted to Marvel fans new and old, this free sampler reprints 14 of the most popular Hip-Hop covers!
As a thank you to fans and retailers, Marvel is inviting you to kick off 2016 at your local comic shop. Heavily promoted and hotly anticipated, we’re pleased to bring fans new and old into shops for this free sampler. But don’t wait, it’s sure to fly off the shelves!
Featuring industry legends, rising stars and even some of the creators behind the blockbuster All-New, All-Different Marvel titles – the Hip-Hop Variant Sampler features the following 14 covers, reprinted for fans:
- Invincible Iron Man #1 by Brian Stelfreeze
- Ms. Marvel #1 by Jenny Frison
- Doctor Strange #1 by Juan Doe
- Extraordinary X-Men #1 by Sanford Greene
- Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #1 by Jeffrey Veregge
- All-New, All-Different Avengers #1 by Jim Cheung
- Amazing Spider-Man #1 by Mike Del Mundo
- Contest of Champions #1 by Denys Cowan and Bill Sienkiewicz
- Vision #1 by Vanesa Del Rey
- All-New X-Men #1 by Ed Piskor
- Web Warriors #1 by Damion Scott
- All-New Inhumans #1 by Marco D’Alfonso
- All-New Wolverine #1 by Keron Grant
- Captain America: Sam Wilson #1 by Mahmud Asrar
Hip-Hop and Marvel unite once more, joining together the exciting world of comics and the sound of a generation. Tomorrow, Marvel is proud to bring these unique mash-ups to a brand new set of fans and customers. Be there tomorrow when Marvel’s first ever Hip-Hop Variant Sampler drops!
HIP-HOP VARIANT SAMPLER On-Sale – 01/06/16
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com or call 1-888-comicbook.
About Marvel: Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit www.marvel.com © MARVEL 2016